Monday, January 17, 2005

frigging amazing ziggaurrat of shame

Oh crap bags, I am trying to think of something brilliant here while stringing together the various parts of what will be a new frigging amazing ziggaurrat of shame: "the isane weblog" You have a lot of fun things to hook up to do this blogging stuff... Let's see there is the photo space, the audio space, web site redirection, hotdog relish indicator. I am amazed to see how far blogging has come in such scant web years...

As much as I love it I do say one thing that would be really great would be an even simpler way of posting , one without JavaScript as a requirement. I have this sidekick thingy that would be so fine for posting if only the interface was non-script based... Perhaps I will learn of a way to do that... then watch out for photos of meyhem in the post-modern mileu...

Cheers,
isane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home